At Goodman Allen Donnelly, we understand that each person’s circumstances are unique and because of this, estate plans are unique. Our attorneys work hand-in-hand with our clients to fully understand the entirety of an estate, allowing us to design solutions for the specific needs of each client.
Proper planning is essential to ensure that assets will be distributed according to our clients’ wishes.Our estate planning attorneys can help evaluate assets while creating a plan to minimize estate taxes and ensure proper disbursement at the appropriate time.
Our attorneys develop a close working relationship with all integral parties including accountants, life insurance agents and financial planners to guarantee that a strategic approach is taken in the process of planning our clients’ estates.
We would be privileged to assist you with:
- Appointing a guardian
- Drafting a will
- Creating a health care power of attorney and advance medical directive
- Creating various types of trusts
- Designating an executor or personal representative
- Designating a trustee
- Establishing a health care power of attorney
- Giving authority to an individual as power of attorney