Goodman Allen Donnelly effectively represent clients through all aspects of health care transactions, including mergers, acquisitions, restructuring, and recruitment. Representative transactional issues that Goodman Allen Donnelly attorneys regularly manage include:
- Advising clients on joint ventures, operating agreements, vendor agreements, contracts, leases, and related regulatory compliance questions
- Structuring joint ventures of hospitals and physician groups
- Advising clients in structuring new business ventures and compliance with federal and state anti-kickback and self-referral restrictions
- Preparing necessary change of ownership documents for mergers and acquisitions and negotiating related agreements
- Guiding commercial transactions by preparing contracts, deeds, and corporate documents; and
- Reviewing financing documents and preparing necessary opinion letters.