The firm is looking for an experienced dynamic professional to serve as Executive Director.
Summary of Responsibilities: Manages day-to-day business functions as well as the overall operations of a multi-office law firm. Reports to and participates in management meetings with the Management Committee. In addition to general responsibility for financial planning and controls, personnel administration, systems and physical facilities, identifies and plans for the changing needs of the firm, participates in long term strategic planning, practice management and marketing, and contributes to cost-effective management throughout the firm.
Subject to the direction of the Management Committee, responsibilities include, without limitation:
- Financial Management (including planning, budgeting, profitability analysis, financial reporting, tax planning, tax reporting, and other financial management functions);
- Human Resource Management (staff and salary administration, performance evaluation, employee relations, etc.);
- Systems Management (systems analysis, operational audits, cost/benefit analysis, IT programming and systems development, information services, records management, office automation, and legal practice systems and other systems management functions;
- Facilities Management (purchasing, records storage, and other facilities management functions);
- Operations/Management ( strategic planning, business development, risk management, quality control, and other general management functions;
- Practice Management (lawyer recruiting, training and development, legal assistant supervision, substantive practice systems and other practice management functions); and,
- Marketing (client development, marketing legal services and enhancing the firm's visibility and image in the desired markets).
Job Requirements: Working knowledge of legal or other professional service organizations, and experience managing business operations such as human resources, technology, facilities, finance and marketing. Identify and analyze complex issues and problems in management areas, and recommend and implement solutions.
Master’s in Business Administration and experience in a law firm setting as an administrator.
Please submit resume and cover letter to Duffy Myrtetus, firstname.lastname@example.org.