Legal Administrative Assistant - Richmond
Goodman Allen Donnelly is currently seeking a full-time (37.5 h/w), team-oriented non-exempt legal administrative assistant. Candidate must be proficient in document drafting / proofing and experienced in both State and Federal Court procedures and electronic filings. This position mainly supports our medical malpractice team and our patent prosecution team.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Two / Three years of IP and/or litigation experience.
- Proficiency in MS Office experience: Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Knowledge of both State and Federal Court procedures, and electronic filings.
- Maintain appointment calendars including scheduling for appointments, hearings and court dates.
- Complete administrative tasks with respect to file opening / closing, docketing, and billing.
- Maintain lawyer’s files and records.
- Initiate follow-up action as required.
- Exhibit multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Prepare legal documents with accuracy with carefully proofread for grammar, spelling and content accuracy.
- Provide secretarial assistance to other lawyers as time permits.
- Perform all other assigned duties.
Please submit your resume and cover letter with salary history to Christina Bloom.
Back to top