Commercial Real Estate faces challenges it has never before experienced. Protection of your investment requires the experience to be adaptive and the unyielding commitment to the changing and challenging market that our attorneys offer their clients. We believe that critical to achieving a successful transaction is our ability to listen and understand our client’s desired result and ensure that throughout each step of the process all relevant issues are clearly discussed and understood. Our practice uses strategic counseling and coordination to permit the enhancement of commercial real estate business opportunities for projects of various sizes. We serve as trusted advisors to our clients.
Goodman Allen Donnelly’s commercial real estate practice encompasses all aspects of commercial real estate, including the purchase, sale and financing of mixed-use retail, multi-family and office projects, including medical office buildings and assisted living facilities. Our expertise in complex commercial real estate acquisitions, leasing and financing transactions, securitized loan transactions, federal and state tax credits and conservation easements ensure that our real estate attorneys serve as trusted advisors to our clients.
The lawyers you choose as part of your team are vital to the success of your commercial real estate project. Let our knowledge, experience, and dedication help you achieve your desired goals.
Goodman Allen Donnelly provides comprehensive representation in commercial real estate including:
- Leasing and Financing Transactions
- Securitized Loan Transactions
- Purchase, Sale, and Financing of Mixed-use Retail
- Multi-Family and Office Projects
- Industrial Sites
- Commercial Condominium Projects including: medical office buildings and assisted living facilities
- Federal and State Tax Credits: i.e. historical preservation projects and conservation easements
- Commercial lenders and financial institutions in loan restructurings and drafting of forbearance agreements
- Deed in lieu and Foreclosure documents
- Disposition of REO property
- Complex CMBS loan transactions
- Investment banks in the purchase of non-performing loans and REO property from the RTC and other financial institutions