Taylor D. Brewer
Taylor Brewer joined Goodman Allen Donnelly in 2015, and focuses her practice on the defense of hospitals, physicians, dentists, nurses, nursing homes, and other health care providers. She also represents automobile insurance carriers and their commercial and individual insureds against personal injury lawsuits.
Taylor has first-chaired thirteen jury trials in Circuit Court, securing defense verdicts in a majority of these, and first-chaired 85 bench trials. Her abilities have allowed her to manage a case load of over 100 active matters.
After graduation from Davidson College with a Bachelor of Science in Psychology and Spanish, Taylor received her Juris Doctor, cum laude, from the University of South Carolina School of Law in Columbia. While in law school, Taylor distinguished herself by serving on the editorial board of Law Review and earning three CALI awards.
After graduating from law school, she worked with firms in the Tidewater area, and later with an insurer in Richmond, Virginia as staff counsel.
- Richmond Bar Association, Pro Bono Committee
- Virginia Association of Defense Attorneys
- Vice-Chair, Medical Malpractice Section (2017-18)
- Cantabile Project, Board of Directors
- University of South Carolina School of Law,Columbia, South Carolina - Juris Doctor, cum laude, May 2011
- Davidson College, Davidson, North Carolina - Bachelor of Science in Psychology and Spanish May 2008
Admitted to Practice
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia