Alexandra Dare Essig
Alexandra Dare Essig focuses her practice on the defense of hospitals, physicians, dentists, nurses, nursing homes, and other health care providers. Dare’s previous experience includes defense of medical professionals practicing in academic, hospital, private practice and correctional settings.
While in law school, Dare was a finalist in the Merhige Environmental Competition and was elected to the Client Counseling Negotiation Board. She also participated in Moot Court, Client Counseling Negotiation.
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- Health Care
- State Board Licensing & Credentialing
- Washington and Lee University School of Law, Lexington, VA
- James Madison University,
B.A. magna cum laude, 2007
- Commonwealth of Virginia
- The Eastern District of Virginia
- The Western District of Virginia
- Virginia Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Virginia Association of Defense Attorneys