Bonnie P. Lane
Bonnie Lane began practicing law in 2007, and joined Goodman Allen Donnelly's medical malpractice defense team in the firm's Norfolk office in 2016. Her practice focuses on advising and defending hospitals, physicians, dentists, nurses, nursing homes, and other healthcare providers in litigation and in professional regulatory board investigations and hearings. Bonnie's experience working with a Tidewater firm included civil defense litigation in both state and federal court in the areas of workers' compensation, insurance defense, products liability, premises liability, and asbestos litigation. She has represented national and local businesses in premises liability lawsuits, other national companies in asbestos litigation, and employers in workers' compensation hearing and appeals.
Bonnie has been recognized by her peers as one of Virginia's Legal Elite® Young Lawyer in Virginia Business Magazine from 2015 through 2018.
Professional Affiliations, Awards and Service
- Virginia State Bar
- Norfolk & Portsmouth Bar Association
- Virginia Beach Bar Association
- Virginia Bar Association
- Virginia Association of Defense Attorneys
- I'Anson Hoffman American Inn of Court
- Virginia Business Magazine Legal Elite, Young Lawyer 2015-2018
- Tidewater Arts Outreach, Board of Directors Secretary, 2015 - 2019
- Norfolk Law Library Board of Directors.
- The College of William and Mary (B.A., 2004)
- Widener University School of Law (J.D., 2007) Pro Bono Distinction
Admitted to Practice
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit