Allison A. Waterfield*
The firm welcomed Allison Waterfield to the Veterans Benefit Group in 2019, where her practice is devoted to representing veterans, retired military and dependents on claims for service connected disabilities throughout the VA claims process.
She brings extensive legal research and writing experience from both the public and private sector. In her previous work with the New York State Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance, Allison investigated internally-filed discrimination complaints and drafted agency findings recommending appropriate administrative action, and prepared briefs in response to externally-filed complaints.
Professional Affiliations, Awards, and Service
- New York State Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- National Organization of Veterans' Advocates
* Not licensed to practice law in VA and does not represent clients on matters covered by Virginia law. Practice is limited exclusively to the representation of Veterans in matters before the Department of Veterans Affairs, the Court of Appeals for Veteran's Claims and the US Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit.
- State University of New York at Buffalo Law School,
Buffalo, New York
J.D., magna cum laude,
- State University of New York at Albany,
Albany, New York
B.A., magna cum laude,
Admitted to Practice
- New York
- District of Columbia
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims