The firm is pleased to announce that 6 Goodman Allen Donnelly lawyers have been included in the 2018 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America, including one as "Lawyer of the Year". Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence.
"For more than a third of the century," says CEO Steven Naifeh, "Best Lawyers has been the gold standard of excellence in the legal profession." President Phil Greer adds, "We are extremely proud of that record and equally proud to acknowledge the accomplishments of these exceptional legal professionals."
Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expertise, and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
Goodman Allen Donnelly would like to congratulate the following attorneys named to 2018 The Best Lawyers in America list:
- Robert F. Donnelly - 2018 "Lawyer of the Year" for Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants in the Richmond area.
- Charles M. Allen - Commercial Litigation, Litigation - Intellectual Property, Litigation - Real Estate, Litigation - Patent, Litigation - Construction, Copyright Law, Patent Law, Trademark Law
- Michael L. Goodman - Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants, Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Mary M. H. Priddy - Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants, Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants
- C. Ervin Reid - Workers' Compensation Law - Employers
- Marshall H. Ross- Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants, Professional Malpractice Law - Defendants