- Charles M. Allen (Intellectual Property)
- Michael L. Goodman (Health Care)
- Mary M. H. Priddy (Medical Malpractice-Defense)
- Robert F. Donnelly (Medical Malpractice-Defense)
- Kathleen M. McCauley (Medical Malpractice-Defense)
- Robyn Ayres as a Rising Star (Medical Malpractice-Defense)
Rising Stars, which was launched by Super Lawyers in 1998, recognizes the top attorneys in each state who are either 40 years old or younger or have been practicing for 10 years or less. Although Rising Stars originally recognized the top up and coming attorneys in the state of Minnesota, it now honors the top attorneys in California, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Montana, Nevada, New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin and Wyoming.
Just like Super Lawyers, Rising Stars are selected by their peers. Lawyers submitting nominations are instructed to only nominate attorneys that they have personally observed first hand in action as opposing counsel, co-counsel or through other courtroom observation.
For more information at www.superlawyers.com.