- Charles M. Allen in Intellectual Property and Commercial Litigation (first selected in 2008)
- Michael L. Goodman in Personal Injury-Medical Malpractice Defense (first selected in 2006)
- Mary M. H. Priddy in Personal Injury-Medical Malpractice Defense (first selected in 2001)
- Robert F. Donnelly in Medical Malpractice Defense (first selected in 2010)
- Phyllis M. Rubenstein in Commercial Real Estate
Best Lawyers is the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession. For a quarter century, we have helped lawyers and clients find legal counsel in unfamiliar jurisdictions or unfamiliar practice areas.
Best Lawyers compiles lists of outstanding attorneys by conducting exhaustive peer-review surveys in which thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their professional peers. In the U.S., Best Lawyers publishes an annual referral guide, The Best Lawyers in America, which includes 39,766 attorneys in 80 practice areas, covering all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
The current, 17th edition of The Best Lawyers in America (2011), is based on more than 3.1 million detailed evaluations of lawyers by other lawyers.
Because lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be included, a listing in Best Lawyers is widely regarded within the legal profession as a signal honor, conferred on a lawyer by his or her peers. For more than 25 years, Best Lawyers lists have earned the respect of the profession, the media, and the public, as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals anywhere.
For further information please go to www.bestlawyers.com.